• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alram

Flippers just flip
That is understandable and commendable, but let us try to keep the opinions or speculation as neutral as possible, many see this as more of
a fact-based thread. It mostly is that, however not always.
The whole point of the "news from beta" thread is to give us a place to share our opinions and speculation about news from beta and keep it out of the other threads because people get confused. Nothing from Beta is real or factual until it hits the live servers.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I am somewhat surprised we have not yet gotten a start date for Winter Magic in live worlds. It started in Beta over 2 weeks ago.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
The Winter event is always timed to not end until after Jan 1st. This year it is 31 days long, so it won't start before Thursday, maybe Friday, of this week.
Gotcha. I am normally not this impatient for an event to start. But I am in the middle of ch 19 and somewhat hurting for Unurium. And Temple of Spirits works a lot better when there is an event going on and I am constantly picking up event currency.

Yogi Dave

The
The Winter event is always timed to not end until after Jan 1st. This year it is 31 days long, so it won't start before Thursday, maybe Friday, of this week.
The Three Glacier Giants winter event ran from Dec. 4 '17 through Jan. 7 '18.
Winter Magic ran from Dec. 3 '18 through Jan 3 '19
Winter Magic '19 ran from Dec. 5 '19 through Jan. 2 '20
Winter Magic '20 ran from Dec. 3 '20 through Jan. 4 '21
Winter Magic '21 ran from Dec. 6, 21 through Jan. 4 '22

EDIT: Sorry @Enevhar Aldarion I misread your post - badly. I thought you were saying it always ended before Jan. 1st. Come on brain. Wake up. Excuse me while I go get some coffee. However, I'm betting on it beginning Mon. Dec. 5.

Last edited:

Rp44

My research tree opened to the cauldron research (on the app) and I'm in chapter 7 there. It stayed there until the research was completed, when usually I have to keep scrolling back to an older unfinished research every time I open the tech tree. I was pleasantly suprised.

Gaia7

Is the cauldron available in Elvenar or is it still only available in Beta since I haven’t seen it yet?

mikeledo

In looking at what Karvest posted. It is not hard to figure out but it is not written down anywhere. You can get a jump by completing the optional researches in your tech tree in order to open up diplomas. A chapter is not considered complete if the optional techs are not done. It appears that what you get is too little for too much. I will try it out before I ignore it. The top level for tournament points to obtain goblets is 2,000. Looks like a diamond suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.