• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
@Silver Lady …. You call me ? lol

Cauldron assistance at your service ~
A525E9CF-0F98-41C1-BAB7-AD6C745BD0BE.png

iamthouth

Tetris Master
The historic chapter release dates can be found here, so we're likely a little away from Ch21 being released. While we wait, I'd like to see a discussion on what players expect or would like to see in the next chapter.

I don't think they will start a fourth manufactory type, but there is space on the menu for another Discovered Resource under Unurium, so perhaps a new special resource? This could then tie into end chapter wonders.

I would like to see the Training Grounds and Mercenary Camp have more upgrades than the Barracks, to catch up in levels. I need someone else to outline the likely unit upgrades for Ch21, as I mostly cater.

I could benefit from another upgrade of the Builders Hut to lvl 6, premium or otherwise.

Perhaps there will be an Ancient Wonder tied to the Cauldron somehow? Increasing strength or durations of potions?

I'd expect the chapter to be Ascended Goods focused again, so I am upgrading some more Ascended Mfgs.

Maybe a trader upgrade so we can buy Ascended Goods from the Wholesaler?

I'd expect the Ch21 road to offer 920 culture, costing 1,800,000 gold and 180,000 Supplies based on the increases to previous road upgrades. It will probably costs Basic Ascended goods.

I'd be interested to hear other players expectations and desires for Ch21.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Buildings from the upcoming Beta event are up on Elvenarchitect. It is a set based event. The new set is called the Ancient Promise set. Looks like it will give Dryads, seeds, and all 3 types of tier 2 sentient goods.

Status
Not open for further replies.