• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheryll

Set Designer
It is an attractive set and I will strive to obtain it.

They could have added 1 more 1x6 and then had 4 links for the 3x3 buildings and 3 links for the 2x3 buildings. As it is right now, you could arrange the pieces to have more link connections than needed (for example swapping a 2x3 and a 3x3 will allow for a 3x3 to be next to 4 different set buildings and a 2x3 to be next to 3 different set buildings).

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Unless things get adjusted before the Excavation event goes live next week, it will be hard to make a complete set. The tool packs have been majorly changed, with lower costs, but a lot fewer tools. On Beta, I am currently at 200 points and only four days left. There is no way I will earn three more grand prizes with that, so I will be waiting for the next FA to get the final set piece.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Unless things get adjusted before the Excavation event goes live next week, it will be hard to make a complete set. The tool packs have been majorly changed, with lower costs, but a lot fewer tools. On Beta, I am currently at 200 points and only four days left. There is no way I will earn three more grand prizes with that, so I will be waiting for the next FA to get the final set piece.
So the final piece of the set is at 260 points?

elvenbee

I'm curious if it will go on Live next week or the week after since it ends Tuesday, 2/21.

Silly Bubbles

You cant pop them all
The idavis-elvenar site has all but the last three quests posted as of now. Unfortunately, his format is not good for copying/pasting.

You can copy the quests, just highlight the quest numbers, right click over the highlighted numbers, click copy and then paste wherever you like, it works :)

1Collect some amount of coins
2Produce 8x beverages
3Spend 8 KP
4Produce 2x product of any manufactory (3-hours)
5Produce 7x simple tools
6Do 4x neighbourly help
7Solve 4 world map encounters OR solve 4 tournament encounters OR solve 4 spire encounters + produce 6x bread
8Spend 8 KP OR collect 4 relics + produce 4x product of basic manufactory (3-hours)
9Use 3-4x enchantment of your choice + produce 4x advanced tools
10Spend 8 KP OR use 2x instants
11Produce some amount of goods of your choice + collect some amount of coins
12Produce some amount of supplies + collect 4 relics
13Produce 2x advanced tools + produce 4x product of any manufactory (3-hours)
14Spend 4 KP + trade 3x with a wholesaler
15Use 5-7x enchantment of your choice OR solve 2 world map encounters by negotiation + produce some amount of goods of your choice
16Produce 3x basket of groceries OR collect some amount of coins + spend 10 KP
17Produce 7x simple tools + produce some amount of goods of your choice

Status
Not open for further replies.