• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
In the Beta fellowship adventure, were there any changes to the requirements to make badges such as Sack of Coins or Golden Bracelet? Or do the amounts needed remain unchanged from the last FA?

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I am a bit confused. iDavis site is showing the FA starting on the 23rd. It would be really great to get a week break before it starts. Everybody would love a breather to get a little catching up and a little planning in. I’ve read a bunch of complaints about us not getting any break so almost afraid to be hopeful.

hoopity

Diamonds available in Spire reward chests are being reduced: beta thread

Expected diamonds for a full run (not including FS rewards) dropping about 30% from 153.5 to 110.5

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I am a bit confused. iDavis site is showing the FA starting on the 23rd. It would be really great to get a week break before it starts. Everybody would love a breather to get a little catching up and a little planning in. I’ve read a bunch of complaints about us not getting any break so almost afraid to be hopeful.

FAs normally start on Thursdays, and the 23rd is Thursday of next week. FAs normally start 7-10 days after the end of the event. So everything is on schedule.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
FAs normally start on Thursdays, and the 23rd is Thursday of next week. FAs normally start 7-10 days after the end of the event. So everything is on schedule.

That is what I thought :) I had just read multiple complaints about the back to back events, etc so I thought they may have broken the timing tradition.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
That is what I thought :) I had just read multiple complaints about the back to back events, etc so I thought they may have broken the timing tradition.

Yeah, those complaints amuse me because in all my years of playing browser and mobile games, Elvenar has always had the longest gap between events of any game I have played.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
Right? I might have to come out of event retirement for this one. :D
Or not. I just did math....I have a catering city, once i get it balanced out(chapter 7ish, a 10% discount on spire is less than a single day of productions for me. I think it will look better for a hybrid city, I also think it will get lost among the other pets that need food.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Or not. I just did math....I have a catering city, once i get it balanced out(chapter 7ish, a 10% discount on spire is less than a single day of productions for me. I think it will look better for a hybrid city, I also think it will get lost among the other pets that need food.
Never considered this, but what is the best use of pet food for a catering city? I mean, my primary uses of pet food are Fire Phoenix and Brown Bear. Both of which are entirely military oriented. Of course I also feed Ashen Phoenix at the start of every event and Red Panda Master during fellowship adventure. But these are only occasional.

Alram

Flippers just flip
Oh no! I haven't looked at it closely yet. I'm concerned that they are offering it because they are about to do something terrible to the spire that will greatly increase spire catering costs. Why else have it be limited to spire only?

@Henroo
In my catering cities, I feed the Ashen Phoenix if I'm doing the event, the red panda gets fed once during FAs, and my polar bear gets fed when I want to get 6 tourney stars. That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.