• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
That's terrible! I thought support was able to sort it.
It's how the situation was initially handled. Some folks had  paid for diamonds and had most of them taken. Then nothing was done for days. Some were told too bad, player. Then there seemed to be a disconnect somewhere in the communication stream, because the problem wasn't reversed nor solved until credit card companies were contacted and lawsuits were mentioned.
Edit: then Deadeye Jerry went over it, account by account. I am satisfied at the moment, but my last purchase on Beta was a while back.
The real issue is the off hand way it was handled and the delay, prior to any resolution.

Last edited:

Maeryn

@Lelanya the problem was they decided to announce late Friday their time about their bad bug fix. When the only people around were their customer support which I found out to be volunteers, could reiterate the announcement.

It was handled very badly by the people in charge.

Dew Spinner

@Lelanya the problem was they decided to announce late Friday their time about their bad bug fix. When the only people around were their customer support which I found out to be volunteers, could reiterate the announcement.

Well, now you can bake a cake and get 1,000 Diamonds back!! LOL

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
@Dew Spinner
The prizes already changed once. Maybe they will change again.
Ohhh...they ditched the Pet food and RRs. That's like the other contest where people were trying really hard to come in 3rd for the RRs because people thought it was the better prize. For an elf game though, I don't know why there are so many cooking contests. Do they realize this is a city builder-ish game? I don't want to cook. I just want to eat.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
@crackie
But for you to eat 2 things must happen:
1. Somebody must cook
2. You have to get to the food before @Queen of Snacks does!
1. My FS makes me cook enough. You should hear the complaining too!
2. Well, naturally. We have to bring it back to the Anthill™ for her. She makes us work so we know who's the worker ants and who's the queen!

Lelanya

And handled badly by at least one volunteer, it sounds like.  Somebody at InnoGames is prone to making some very bad decisions on Friday afternoon on their way out of the office. Unfortunately, that occurs around mid morning on Friday for me, lunchtime for folks on the East Coast, which leaves lots of time for irate players to contact their credit card companies and reverse a diamond purchase. For an International company they sure provide lousy service at corporate level; Deadeye Jerry ought to be getting a substantial remuneration. He received pennies for his work this past week. I wonder if he knows that is illegal in some states.

Silly Bubbles

You cant pop them all
And handled badly by at least one volunteer, it sounds like.  Somebody at InnoGames is prone to making some very bad decisions on Friday afternoon on their way out of the office. Unfortunately, that occurs around mid morning on Friday for me, lunchtime for folks on the East Coast, which leaves lots of time for irate players to contact their credit card companies and reverse a diamond purchase. For an International company they sure provide lousy service at corporate level; Deadeye Jerry ought to be getting a substantial remuneration. He received pennies for his work this past week. I wonder if he knows that is illegal in some states.

I think it was handled badly by everyone. Anyways, Inno gave back the diamonds and additional 10% on top. If it was me, I'll be happy for it to happen more often. :D

Dadnaz

We have confirmation, FA will be running 7 days, 11 hours - that's up 24 hours from the typical length.
A good FS should have 5 to 6 days of Pit runs, OMG! I would love to see some changes to the FA. It's a very interesting event, that has so much potential. More stages, other type of stages with different requirements. A path like the season path but with prizes for the whole FS, I don't know so many good options. Anything better than the same quests over and over again. They changed it for the regular quests with the season. Fingers crossed... :)

Lelanya

A good FS should have 5 to 6 days of Pit runs, OMG! I would love to see some changes to the FA. It's a very interesting event, that has so much potential. More stages, other type of stages with different requirements. A path like the season path but with prizes for the whole FS, I don't know so many good options. Anything better than the same quests over and over again. They changed it for the regular quests with the season. Fingers crossed... :)
Well, as the lady who writes one of the Guides y'all follow..
*groan*

Status
Not open for further replies.