• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

news from the pony express?

Ariel Greensleeves

Is there some reason "everyone" knows about the upcoming fellowship adventure, but there is not a single message in the announcements about it? Preparation can start about a week beforehand for dedicated teams. Why are we not told? What the heck is the announcement forum for, anyway?
Please some kind player, tell me when the newest FA starts and what time (EDT).

Iyapo1

@Ariel Greensleeves We dont know because Inno refuses to officially announce the Fellowship Adventure on the live servers more than 48 hours out. Forum members can throw out educated guesses based on previous Fellowship Adventures, but those are just guesses and could be wrong.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The starting hour is always the same, except the rare time it starts when the world is transitioning to or from Daylight Savings, and that is 5AM Eastern Time in the US. But Inno never announces the exact time because there is always the chance for a glitch or bug to delay the start and they have posted before they would rather be vague than have to listen to all the bitching that would happen if it started even a little bit late.

For the actual day, as long as they keep using the current badges, it will always start on a Thursday or Friday, because the tournament needs to be available at both the start and end of the FA. It also will never start or end on the weekend because they are not in the office to fix things.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
They announced it's Thurs on the EN forums. That doesn't necessarily mean it's Thurs on US servers, but high probability.

Read all about the Fellowship Adventures we had in Beta server, including the new dual-purpose artifact, here:

Note that the version that appears in the Live Worlds is usually but not always the same as the Beta version.
You are welcome to share this Google Doc with friends and fellowship

255560625_10220121937739323_7003989816863188953_n.jpg

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I do often wish I knew the start date more than 2 days in advance. The thing is it really doesn't matter for preparing. Since the longest production time is 2 days it is reasonable that they only do the in game announcement 2 days in advance.

Sir Bently

The FA is suppose to start the 18th which is on Thursday that's what the announcement said, but myself I'm not playing reason being is some of the production time takes to long on some of the quests