• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Next Chapter?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I believe that is going to be the direction and already started my next "boosted" factories... worst case, I'll have to sell them.

I believe that the next race will be coming within the next month or so *fingers crossed* after the mermaid event and these last two events may be leading up to the next race :)

I still expect there to not be a guest race in chapter 15, as the devs have hinted about that before. Or if there is, it will be the opposite player race of the one you are, because chapter 14 is all about getting the humans and elves back together to be the one race they once were.

As for Boosted+2, the sentient version of the non-boosted good this would be is already needed for research and upgrades in chapter 12-14, so there is no way to turn that into something else. I still expect some special buildings that use some combinations of all nine of the sentient goods to make the chapter 15-specific goods.

DeletedUser1901

I still expect there to not be a guest race in chapter 15, as the devs have hinted about that before. Or if there is, it will be the opposite player race of the one you are, because chapter 14 is all about getting the humans and elves back together to be the one race they once were.

Very solid point and one I am heavily leaning towards.

As for Boosted+2, the sentient version of the non-boosted good this would be is already needed for research and upgrades in chapter 12-14, so there is no way to turn that into something else. I still expect some special buildings that use some combinations of all nine of the sentient goods to make the chapter 15-specific goods.

I did not consider this, I was looking at it more from the perspective of: we are now boosted in 2 of the 3 in each tier and logical progression would say that we would be required to get the 3rd out of each for a new boosted good (covers the next 3 chapters)... I'm pretty excited to see what they come up with as there has not been any info leaked yet!

nightrider1

I believe they have given several clues I think the next chapter will be a return to Unar to find out more about the past It may be a combined elf human endeaver. My reasons are several of the comments made by the elven consul during the last quests of the Constructs. also when they released the sig pic showing the city what caught my eye was the number of airships displayed they would easily provide the means of transport for the trip. we shall see

DeletedUser2959

I believe they have given several clues I think the next chapter will be a return to Unar to find out more about the past It may be a combined elf human endeaver. My reasons are several of the comments made by the elven consul during the last quests of the Constructs. also when they released the sig pic showing the city what caught my eye was the number of airships displayed they would easily provide the means of transport for the trip. we shall see
This would be a mighty fine time for someone official to drop in and give us a heads-up. I'm still not bored but that ain't gonna last forever.

DeletedUser2959

A fella can hope, can't he? I mean, sure, you carry on life as usual but you can still hope that things will get better. Of course you accept that the next day is going to be exactly like this one, and so on until you die but you can keep a little secret spark buried deep that maybe, just maybe, one day will bring something that makes the whole stupid grind worthwhile.

SunsetDanar

Well...(chuckling) the boost +2 comment was meant to be felicitous and not to be taken seriously. Logic tells us that with three Tiers it can only be done twice so if I've led anyone astray with the comment I apologize. There really is no such idea that we are "due" for a new chapter though as INNO would like to give players plenty of time to "catch up" by contributing to the coffers. I recall from sometime back that the projected end game chapter might be 30. I'm sure INNO would like to reap benefits for a like number of years so expect new chapters to be released on something like an annual basis going forward.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
There's already a confirmation (on beta) that another chapter is coming, just no date. My guess is they'll try to maintain twice a year to avoid excessive bleed-off of players. We're just hitting six months now since Constructs dropped.

SunsetDanar

So if it takes another 3 months We'll be in the Amuni time frame. I agree that since something is shaking that it most likely won't take that long though. Kinda like your Lumo suggestion though as I've had similar thoughts of ghosts of Enars past.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Unfortunately, I think the Spire was Inno's attempt to keep us Chapter 14 players busy while they worked on Chapter 15. I don't think that worked out for them the way they had hoped.