• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Next FA?

DeletedUser29117

This has probably already been posted before, but is there a date for the next FA? As far as I know, it ended in beta a couple days ago.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Kekune I agree it's nice to be able to use the same plan, but I wouldn't mind having a map without all the damn residues.
I am pretty sure we are going to be stuck with Arcane Residue badges for quite some time to come. However, if a significant portion of your fellowship was able to get at least 6 of the 7 buildings from the Pilgrim's Manor set in the last event, then they will all be making an extra Combining Catalyst every day. Getting an extra CC every day will help with making AR badges.

Gladiola

Unfortunately the limiting factor for me is not badges but 1. spell fragments and 2. suitable recipes in the MA

defiantoneks

my issue with the AR is not just using up catalyst etc, but the fact that you waste half the VV you make. If they'd correct it so the amount of VV carried over and you actually got the badges you earned, i'd be far less peeved with the badge.

Gladiola

To me (and fortunately my fellowship) the FA isn't worth throwing a lot of resources (like spell fragments) away on things that I don't need or want. Although I routinely craft anything that requires broken shards anyway, as my fire chicken and the tournaments provide way more of those than I can use.