• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Next FA?

AwakeNata

Is there a fellowship adventure coming up in November? Someone in my fellowship said that it starts this Thursday, but I don't see any announcements about it. Can anyone confirm?

DeletedUser29768

This is being discussed over here. While there is no official announcement yet, the patterns established by previous FA start dates point to it being Thursday.

Edit: it has been confirmed for Thursday by a CM.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grid Gypsy

If your not interested in the FA just don't take part. Problem solved.

People keep saying this, but the only way one can really not take part is to dump their fellowship and go solo. I don't know a single FS that at minimum doesn't have someone who needs the extra artifacts given in the FA, or at maximum requires everyone to suit up and complete the thing. Not sure about you, but I'm not leaving my online family over a few days worth of ho-hum repetition, so I'll continue to grit my teeth and bear it.

Having said that, after taking second last time around our entire fellowship is thankfully tired of the grind, so it's one path and that's it this go round.

getmomo

If your fellowship is only taking one path up than there isn't much to complain about as that is quite easy and doesn't require rearranging your city or anything like that. It's only when your all in that it will really affect day to day play.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
If your fellowship is only taking one path up than there isn't much to complain about as that is quite easy and doesn't require rearranging your city or anything like that. It's only when your all in that it will really affect day to day play.
Truth. I know someone in a FS comprised of players that had to leave a more active FS bc RL blew up on them. They were still able to finish all 3 maps with 7 people despite limited playing time.

Grid Gypsy

I think it's the frequency of the thing more than anything else. I'm not sure if I'd like going someplace like Disneyland for a week every month, either. I think it would probably get really old, really fast eventually.

Truth. I know someone in a FS comprised of players that had to leave a more active FS bc RL blew up on them. They were still able to finish all 3 maps with 7 people despite limited playing time.

Now that I simply don't understand, it's a game, not a job. In our FS real life comes first, if you have something going on that conflicts with events, we simply ask that you let us know ahead of time and contribute what you can.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Now that I simply don't understand, it's a game, not a job. In our FS real life comes first, if you have something going on that conflicts with events, we simply ask that you let us know ahead of time and contribute what you can.
It's as @Iyapo1 says, it's about the FS fit. It's scenarios where they know they need an extended break from the game for whatever personal reasons and won't be very active again anytime soon. Instead of idling in an active FS, they move on to a casual FS with no requirements and such. For example, I'm currently in a very active and competitive Gold FS. If it's 2 weeks, I'm sure I can let my AM know something's up and I'll be gone for a bit. If it's 6 months, I'd prob voluntarily leave and give someone else a go at my seat.