• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

"next" is good....can I have a "prev" please?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
While the "next" quest button on mobile is nice, I'm clicking it 14x between every 5 toolboxes that I collect. I'd rather click "prev" once ;)

BTW how did this come out on mobile first when we've been asking for it since before mobile was even a thing....or are we not talking about that?:p

DeletedUser9601

While the "next" quest button on mobile is nice, I'm clicking it 14x between every 5 toolboxes that I collect. I'd rather click "prev" once ;)

BTW how did this come out on mobile first when we've been asking for it since before mobile was even a thing....or are we not talking about that?:p
Rather than a "next," I've always wanted a "repeat" button. Pretty much the same as "prev." But no, we will get nothing useful, but will get stupid cats.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
but will get stupid cats

Cats are not stupid! They are very intelligent when it comes to getting anything they want from their owners / human slaves :D

Anyway, I discovered the next in the mobile app last night and I'm frustrated they can't do at least that in the PC version. I think it would be a BIG improvement. Sure is better than click on quest, decline, click on quest, decline.......