• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Next Research tabs does NOT respond.

My Question is stated in full in above box.

• What does this mean ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What does this mean ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DeletedUser6722

I'm new to the game and I'm on level 2, haven't joined any groups yet, AND have not been able to figure out how to complete the first two quests. Nothing happens when I click on the requests. Could help me figure out how to complete these first two requests ????
AND... most importantly, I need help with the research window. I have my Knowledge point window FULL and yet my attempt to click on my next research tab request ( 1- City Expansion, or 2- Advanced Residence ) NOTHING HAPPENS WHEN i CLICK ON EITHER TAB, I have enough Coins AND Supplies to activate research tab, BUT NOTHING HAPPENS..... Any ideas on how to make this happen ????
thnx johnnyrotton

DeletedUser6722

THIS IS THE WEIRDEST WAY I HAVE EVER HAD TO ASK A QUESTION. With votes and irrelevant stuff !!!

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Try looking at this link https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Research_Menu
and other links in the wiki, the only thing that would make you not be able to activate these researches that I could see is if you don't have the goods ( marble, steel, planks, ect.) , coins or supplies to activate the research, that is as long as you have added the full bar of kp's. If you can explain a little more maybe we can figure it out for you. Are any of the coins, supplies, or goods at the bottom red?
And I am not sure why you had to make a poll to make the post for help, you shouldn't as far as I know.