• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Neyjour's ~ Avatars/Sigs

• Thread starter DeletedUser18876
  • Start date

DeletedUser18876

JUMP TO:

Halloween Signatures
(+ free music and ambient sounds)

P2y7dkW.png

Claim an Avatar/Signature Set

I won't be taking requests for custom avatars/signatures (I don't have enough free time for that), but I thought perhaps some might be interested in claiming a premade set. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you see something you'd like to use, here's how it will work:

* Only one person may claim/use a particular set (until it goes back into the pool for reclaiming). It's first come first serve, so just post a comment telling me the number of the one you want, and it's yours to use until you decide to relinquish it (see below).

* I will then add your custom text (and remove the watermarks). You must choose text for both the signature and the avatar.

* If you're not happy with the text colours, placement, font style, etc., I will re-edit (to a point) until you're happy with it. But do keep in mind that my free time is limited, so no more than 3 or 4 edits at the most, please.

* I'd prefer to do custom text only. However, if there's an additional element you'd like added to the signature, I will try my best to incorporate it. But please do not just post the image on the thread. I'll need a link (in a "Conversation" - external links are not allowed here) to the original source so I can be sure that it's a free-to-use stock/resource (deviantART, Pixabay, Unsplash, etc.), and that my use of it complies with the Rules/ToU.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* These avatar/signature sets are to be used on the Elvenar official forums only, and are to be used only by the person(s) that claim them.

* They are made using my own artwork, so please do not infringe my copyright by using/editing/redistributing anything that you do not own and/or do not have permission to use.

* If you claim a set and later decide that you'd like to claim a different one, the previous set will go back into the pool for someone else to claim. Additionally, if you decide you no longer want to use your set (and have no desire to claim a new one), please let me know so I can make it available for claiming again.

* If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Available for Claiming

CYN8sP2.png

Avatar/Signature Artwork (The Mystmaker) © Christina Roberts (Neyjour) 2015

J46TDnq.png

Avatar/Signature Artwork (Seeking Perfection) © Christina Roberts (Neyjour) 2009

RD89hDA.png

Avatar/Signature Artwork (Entering Etherland) © Christina Roberts (Neyjour) 2006

PjjDyUz.png

Avatar/Signature Artwork (Your Demise) © Christina Roberts (Neyjour) 2007

dUWT4rA.png

Avatar/Signature Artwork (Midnight Introductions) © Christina Roberts (Neyjour) 2004

EloZwoL.png

Avatar/Signature Artwork (First Snowfall) © Christina Roberts (Neyjour) 2018

Claimed

NO35hV1.png

Avatar/Signature Artwork (Sunshine) © Christina Roberts (Neyjour) 2018

P2y7dkW.png

Attaching a Signature

1- Right-click on the sig you want to use and select "Copy Image Location" from the drop-down menu.

2- At the bottom-right of your screen, hover your cursor over your forum avatar and click on "Signature" from the pop-up menu.

3- Now click on the "Alignment" icon (the one with 5 horizontal lines) and select "Align Center" from the drop-down menu.

4- Then click on the "Image" icon (the one with the little mountain peaks), and in the pop-up window right-click in the "Image URL" field and select "Paste" from the drop-down menu.

5- If the imgur URL automatically fills in the URL field, you're good to go. Just click the "Insert" button, and you should see the sig appear in the Signature editing window. If all looks good, click "Save Changes" and you're done. :)

Uploading an Avatar

1- Right-click on the avatar you want to use and select "Save Image As" from the drop-down menu.

2- Browse to the location where you want to save it on your computer, and then click "Save".

3- At the bottom-right of your screen, hover your cursor over your forum avatar (it will be question mark if you've never uploaded one) and click on "Avatar" from the pop-up menu.

4- In the Avatar Editor, make sure "Use a custom avatar" is selected and then click "Browse".

5- Browse to the location on your computer where you saved your avatar, click on it, and then click "Open".

6- You should then see your new avatar appear in the Avatar Editor. Click "Okay", and you're done. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18876

How are they inserted as signatures? I tried copy and paste but it didn’t work. It’s got to something simple; i’m just impatient with tech!

1- Right-click on the sig you want to use and select "Copy Image Location" from the drop-down menu.

2- At the bottom-right of your screen, hover your cursor over your forum avatar and click on "Signature" from the pop-up menu.

3- Now click on the "Alignment" icon (the one with 5 horizontal lines) and select "Align Center" from the drop-down menu.

4- Then click on the "Image" icon (the one with the little mountain peaks), and in the pop-up window right-click in the "Image URL" field and select "Paste" from the drop-down menu.

If the imgur URL automatically fills in the URL field, you're good to go. Just Click the "Insert" button, and you should see the sig appear in the Signature editing window. If all looks good, click "Save Changes" and you're done. :)

DeletedUser18876

Feel free to use these for Halloween. :)

These sigs are to be used on the Elvenar official forums only.
A full list of credits (for stock/resources/fonts) can be viewed at my deviantART gallery.

b0NP4E4.png

4X6Tr82.png

h92GfNX.png

MuCGfiV.png

P2y7dkW.png

Tabletop Audio
Alternate Music and Ambience for Halloween

If anyone would like to create a dark/spooky/haunting playlist for Halloween, Tabletop Audio has a great selection of free music and ambient sounds (10-minute long tracks). Playlists can be created on the website, or you can download the files and create one in your favourite media player.

Unfortunately, external links aren't allowed here, but if you do a Google search for "Tabletop Audio" it should pop as the top result.

Here's some of my recommendations:

AMBIENCE
Catacombs
Cavern of Lost Souls
Dark and Stormy
Existential Dread
Goblin's Cave
Nightmare
Rise of the Ancients
Temple of the Eye
Terror

AMBIENCE + MINIMAL MUSIC
Abandoned Fair
Asylum
Disembodied Spirits
Graveyard
Haunted Ramparts
House on the Hill
Spire: Amaranth
Spire: Derelictus
Spire: The Heart
Spire: The Hatchery
Spire: The Ministry
Zombies!

AMBIENCE + MUSIC
Vampire's Castle

MUSIC + AMBIENCE
Dark Continent

P2y7dkW.png

Disable Elvenar Default Music

1- At the bottom-right of your game screen, click on the cogwheel to expand the menu.

2- Click on the "Turn music off/on" icon (the one that looks like a music note).

3- Click the cogweel again to contract the menu.

4- When you want the default music enabled again, just follow the above steps. :)

DeletedUser

Attaching a Signature
Hello, I absolutely LOVE your work. I do want the 2nd or 3rd one (the colors suit me), however, when attaching the signature both pop up. when attempting to attach just the avatar I receive an error message stating it is too long (I'm thinking both are attached) I can't or simply don't know how to separate them. Any suggestions? I also very much appreciate your credit to the sites you use. Also, when I did attach the signature, the "signature/Avatar #2" was incorporated. Welcome to the forum by the way, I see you are new and am now a fan.

DeletedUser18876

Hi Purfie. Thank you so much! I'm very glad you like my work. And thank you for the welcome! :)

The avatar/signature sets are just previews (with watermarks). Once you've chosen a set, I'll add your custom text to them (both the signature and the avatar must have text) and remove the watermarks. Once you're happy with the text, I'll post them as individual images which you'll then be able to attach and upload. :)

DeletedUser

I would like the second (pale green) one. Can you make her a brunette? I have a great fondness for nature and woods. Thank you

DeletedUser18876

I'll be doing custom text only for these (and in some cases, an additional element, which will require a link to the original source).

There's a list of instructions in the first post of this thread, just above the avatar/signature sets. :)

DeletedUser18876

You're welcome. :)

Here's the individual images that you can now attach and upload:

1lWYuf1.jpg
QDwJPqt.png

The avatar is in .JPG format to keep it under the 50KB upload limit (the .PNG was too large). Just wanted to let you know, in case you were wondering why they're in different formats.

Also, I made a very slight change to the text. I realized there was a little bit of pixelation (jaggy edges), so I smoothed those out.

EDIT: Or I can revert back to the original, or try to find a happy medium. Whatever you prefer. :)