• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

NH Visits and Time Stamps

Salator

Lan for Forum.jpg
Can someone explain this to me???? I can't seem to figure it out.

Attachments

• Lan for Forum.jpg
    Lan for Forum.jpg
    342.5 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

DeletedUser6335

All time stamps on the US Servers (Worlds) are in East Coast Time and shown in Military (24 hour) time. The actual timer for NH is 23:00 hours instead of 24 as well.

DeletedUser5521

..Except for the fact that "today" is actually yesterday some time in the future... O.O

Salator

All time stamps on the US Servers (Worlds) are in East Coast Time and shown in Military (24 hour) time. The actual timer for NH is 23:00 hours instead of 24 as well.
If
Even though the time is displayed in U.S. EDT. the dividing line between "yesterday" and "today" is midnight in Germany. The server currently considers "today" to be May 2nd. So the two notifications are about 23.5 hours apart.
Thank you! That helped. So, on "my" tomorrow....that second visit I have shown in the picture will then read /display as having been made on May 2, right? So...I am still a little confused about what hour (in military time) that I should know that a "new day" has begun in Germany. I'm on the East Coast of the US...I am confused about this because I was told that the US servers are all in East Coast time not Germany time....so it is plain as mud to me.

DeletedUser6335

Oooh..yeah - I forgot about that part..for me (Mnt. time) the "reset" for Daily Quests (during Phoenix Event) and Chests is currently 4:00 p.m. ... the change of day occurring then for Germany I reckon.
The Game "runs" based on Germany's time but the time stamp in the game for the US Worlds is shown East Coast. You could go a day without doing visits - do visits in the morning (before 6:00 p.m. your time) and get 3 chests (say for FS) then do more visits after 6:00 (for Neighbors) and get 3 more chests; *however* doing this would mean you would have to go 1 day without getting any chests to realign with the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6335

@Ashrem it is..and I changed it to reflect that. Lols, I grew up East Coast and though I have moved I still seem to "default" to taking away time instead of adding it (most games I played were with Mnt or WC folks, so I had to subtract to be on time for stuff). Sorry for the confusion and thanks for pointing it out so I could fix it. :)

DeletedUser8916

View attachment 1960 Can someone explain this to me???? I can't seem to figure it out.
Hi Salator, This is Eilly. I hope you and everyone in Nightwind are well. I'm hoping you will see this message and pass it along to the fellowship. My computer is not working and I haven't been able to play since Sunday. I'll be back on as soon as I can get my computer fixed or get a new one set up. Please tell everyone I miss them. Eilly

Salator

Hi Salator, This is Eilly. I hope you and everyone in Nightwind are well. I'm hoping you will see this message and pass it along to the fellowship. My computer is not working and I haven't been able to play since Sunday. I'll be back on as soon as I can get my computer fixed or get a new one set up. Please tell everyone I miss them. Eilly
Eilly, yes, I got your message yesterday and I posted in both chat and via email everyone in the group that you were / are having computer problems....so, not to worry.
(I thought I sent a note to you yesterday via the forum email....I know I wrote it and pressed the Post Reply button...but, I don't see my reply today....so, am retrying to post an answer to your request. I don't want you worrying that the FS has you as missing in action!!!

Hope all is well with you and that you can get the computer problems fixed so you can join us soon! Hugs! Sal