• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Nifty Redwood Compass?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Today I hovered over my level one marble factory (I added a lot of those for the FA), and it said it was making a "Nifty Redwood Compass." When I pulled away and then hovered again, it was back to fabulous fountain.

I know that it sometimes says the wrong thing, but I'm curious as to where that nifty redwood compass came from. None of my factories are capable of building such a thing, and I've never heard of it before. If you could solve the mystery and tell me where that's from, I'd appreciate it. Perhaps a later chapter? (I'm at chap 17 with 3 more techs to go before the end).

defiantoneks

i would say the hover info is definitely a bug, perhaps a caching issue, whatever. i see it all. the. time. and half the time you have to pull away, wait, wait, try again because you just get question marks instead of wrong info or right info.

as to the compass: it is not an offering in
lvl 32 Planks
lvl 32 Marble
lvl 32 Dust
lvl 32 Gems
lvl 33 Crystal
lvl 33 Scrolls
lvl 33 Steel
lvl 33 Silk

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
i feel like this is something made by the Traders. usually when this error happens it's something nearby in your city, like the last thing you reset or checked.
Thanks, defiant. Yeah, that's what it usually is. But I have no redwood compasses anywhere, so that really got me curious. I can't help but wonder where that comes from.

defiantoneks

Thanks, defiant. Yeah, that's what it usually is. But I have no redwood compasses anywhere, so that really got me curious. I can't help but wonder where that comes from.
nifty redwood compass… made by small pirate ships.

Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 7.57.58 PM.png