• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Night Farm

DeletedUser21211

Why can't I make night Essence store to my Fairy Portal site? I've made it five times now and I always have to discard production. Every thing else I make in the night farm stores fine.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
As AtaguS said, check your storage capacity for night essence. The night essence is one of the things that is limited by your portal level. You can hover over the "settlement goods" button at the top of the screen (when you are in your game); it's the round yellow circle icon with what looks like two square green eyes (at least it looks like that to me, lol; I'm weird.)

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
In general anytime you have to discard some production it's because there is not place to store it. If your storage is full it must be expanded or some of what it stores must be spent. Usually it the former problem, but sometimes people forget there's purpose for the things you are storing and that some research thing is probably asking for it.

AJ