• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Help Night Farm

My Fairy Portal is at level 2, and my night farm is connected to it by a flower lane path. The night farm is also connected to the path - there is no red circle above it. I am currently producing Nightshade (or trying to) but it has stuck at a production level of 144 and it tells me that "Your storage of this good is full or disconnected".

I'm sure I'm doing something really dumb but please help me.

DeletedUser3297

Are you sure you are not producing Night Essence?

You cannot store night essence until your Fairy Portal is at level 3 which it sounds like this is the problem.

You can have unlimited Nightshade. Look at the production you made to verify what it actually is. If it's Nightshade send in a support ticket. If it's Night Essence, you will either need to discard the production or upgrade your portal to hold it.

Remember Night Essence and Ambrosia are the 2 guest race special goods needed to unlock techs, this also means that your portal will always have a limited capacity for these resources.

No, it's definitely Nightshade. I've only just built the Night Farm and this is my first production.

Have sent in support ticket. Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Hi there. I put in a support ticket and this is what they said " We are aware of a visual display glitch that shows the message you speak of, but this is a visual issue only; once the item completes production, you will be able to pick it up." I found that I was still able to produce and store Nightshade. Incidentally, it still shows the message. I would ignore it unless you find you cannot store your goods.

DeletedUser14946

Hi! I'm having the same problem with my workshops, but I can't store the goods. It just keeps giving me the message, "Your storage of this good is full or disconnected" when I click on the building. Do I need to put in a support ticket or is the glitch being worked on? Thanks for the help.

USMCJAVA

I need Ambrosia to fulfill my next technology research, so unfortunately I made the ambrosia... but I haven't upgraded my Fairy portal yet. So, it looks like this means I have to discard the Ambrosia production until I can upgrade the fairy portal. Then I can make more Ambrosia to unlock the technology. I'm bummed but glad I figure out why it was happening. Thanks for the forum tips. I appreciate it.

DeletedUser27842

@Bluebell Woods

My Fairy Portal is at level 2, and my night farm is connected to it by a flower lane path. The night farm is also connected to the path - there is no red circle above it. I am currently producing Nightshade (or trying to) but it has stuck at a production level of 144 and it tells me that "Your storage of this good is full or disconnected".

I'm sure I'm doing something really dumb but please help me.

To have storage for night essence you need your portal to be on level 3.

https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Fairy_Portal_Site#Fairies_Portal_Overview

DeletedUser27842

Hi! I'm having the same problem with my workshops, but I can't store the goods. It just keeps giving me the message, "Your storage of this good is full or disconnected" when I click on the building. Do I need to put in a support ticket or is the glitch being worked on? Thanks for the help.

To be able to store more supplies you need to either spend some supplies or you need to upgrade your main hall and this will increase your storage capacity.