• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Nightshade Risers JOIN!!

sambria

Chef
Nightshade Risers is looking for 24 active ish members to join the fellowship.

We are looking for members that are willing to help one another and are at least active 2-3 times per week. Neighbourly help is also very much appreciated and we do participate in events, Fellowship adventures, quests and other events that involve teamwork.
These are the fellowship
requirements: It's, not a rushed place it's just a place where we all learn and grow together.

******************************************Join now*******************************************
Friendly fun helpful no pressure club
We help one another and play as a big family. :)
Must have a trader

Just click the JOIN button and you could win a hot place in this growing fellowship. If you have any questions or are interested just send me (Aussie sam) a message and i could have you zooming to the top in no time.
Daily neighbourly help 2-3 ti
mes weekly. If you are going to be away for longer than a month, please let me (Aussie sam), know In the game.

Happy gaming
Aussie sam :)

Please join.
Please join!

Last edited: