• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Nirvana

DeletedUser5990

Hi and welcome to Nirvana

We are a very laid back, relatively new fellowship seeking new members. We are looking for players who will be active in the game and who will support each other.

Fellowship Rules:

* Please visit all members of the fellowship at least 2x a week. Preferably more, if you can.

* Make some progress in the game each week.

Tournaments:
Participate if you can but you won't be forced to do so.

Adventures:
We would like to be able to participate in Adventures, so members who wish to do so are desired.

Trading:
* Fair trades only please (2 or 3 star)

If you are interested in joining Nirvana please apply in the game. If you have any questions please message mikodragonfly.

DeletedUser5990

Hey everyone,

Many apologies. I was away from the game for a while due to personal circumstances.
Now that I'm back, I've made it so that anyone who wants to can join Nirvana without needing an invite or approval.
Just join. Build your city. Participate in whatever you can.

Currently, the only rules are:

1. Have fun
2. Be nice to each other

I might need to cull inactive members at some point if we run out of space, but I don't really see any need for it at this time, since as of this moment, there are still 13 open spots.

Questions? Message me here or in-game.

DeletedUser5990

No longer open to new members. This fellowship is being disbanded.