• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

NO Chest on vistis

• Thread starter DeletedUser12300
  • Start date

DeletedUser12300

after the update today I am not getting Chests on visits. i went through page 2 of fellowship and nothing!

DeletedUser12300

I did not get any chests on the Fellowship visits (24 members) rebooted my computer 2 times while trying to get them. But when I went to world map, however, they came straight away.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I did not get any chests on the Fellowship visits (24 members) rebooted my computer 2 times while trying to get them. But when I went to world map, however, they came straight away.
Judging by the time of your posts, the visit-chest-day reset in the middle of all that. The chests are not based on a North American Day, but rather (I think) midnight in Germany, where Inno is headquartered. They reset for the day at about supper time in North America (6:00pm CST) If you were looking before that, you maybe already got three the evening before, so there would be none available until the day reset approximately between your two posts.