• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

No data while in battle

OIM20

Access details:
Version: v1.149.3-(a9fd5c6) - html5 (2022-03-31 12:31)
World: Elcysandir
Browser: Firefox 98.0.2 (64-bit)
Screen resolution: 2560 x 1600
Account name: OIM20
:elf:
Reproducibility: 1/5 = happened once

Active quests:
  • Dawn of the Phoenix #21
  • "Mushrooms"
  • "Good Supplies"
Issue: The battle data is missing. I'm not sure how else to say it. All the information is invisible, including the "rounds" bar at the bottom of the screen.

Also note around 42 seconds that the status effect from the sorceress' attack on the green ogre doesn't show as applied, though it does show that it did hit in the previous frame.

Video:
password: inivisabattle

Refreshing after the battle ended was the only way to return to the Spire (where this particular battle took place). The chest was open and able to be collected, and the subsequent battle did show the battle data as normal.

Zoof

Did you, by any chance, happen to notice any sort of display glitching while selecting your troops for battle, right before clicking the final "Fight" button (as opposed to "Auto. Fight")?

OIM20

No. I didn't notice it, or if I did, I took it as yet another habitual "Windows 11 graphics drivers don't like Elvenar" freeze.

OIM20

New iteration of issue:

Version: v1.149.4-(fd2d42d) - html5 (2022-04-08 12:15)
World: Harandar
Browser: Firefox 99.0 (64-bit)
Screen resolution: 2560 x 1600
Account name: OIM20
:elf:
Reproducibility: 2/5 = happens randomly

Active quests:
  • Dawn of the Phoenix #21
  • "Homecoming"
  • "Showing Elven Strength"
Issue: The battle data is missing. This time the "rounds" bar at the bottom remained - it's visible in the video below. However, the number of troops defeated on either side is invisible. The amount of damage dealt does show, but I don't know how accurate it is.

The data was normal until after the enemy dryads were defeated. Unfortunately, I don't tend to record my gameplay unless something unusual is happening or I'm recording so I can get data for various reasons.

I did notice that the event quest is the same as it was when this happened in Elcysandir.

Video:
password: inivisabattle

As before, refresh was required to continue gameplay; this is visible in the video.

Cleo7311

I am also seeing spire battle errors this morning. An attack either way shows a hard hit but no change in unit strength. Then another hit eliminates the unit. Then at the end the screen froze. Appeared on the 5th station - before that normal. The bugs are multiplying!