• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

No Drama Fellowship Wanted

DeletedUser

Hi all,

I realize I am new to the game and still growing my city daily. All that being said I am looking for no drama active fellowship that I can help through daily visits and trading. If you are interested in game message me. Thanks for your consideration.

DeletedUser4474

Open Minds Fellowship is a new "drama free" friendly alliance with active players. If you have not found a fellowship, please consider us.

DeletedUser5871

Hi all,

I realize I am new to the game and still growing my city daily. All that being said I am looking for no drama active fellowship that I can help through daily visits and trading. If you are interested in game message me. Thanks for your consideration.
You can come and join us at Dragonwyck, we're a laid back bunch of people, 99% play daily and we're always on the lookout for new blood..
Mystical Arius (Archmage)

Xypher

I'd love to have you in mine. if you're located in Sinya Arda, check out Sacred Sage Followers

DeletedUser15422

Hi all,

Hi there, You could always join Borg's! We are all one!

Deleted User - 4684565

Greetings
I have one fellowship in Arendyll The Old Guard and one in Khelonaar New Jerusalem
I would enjoy having you in either one come and check out either one

BrinDarby

Stabby Horse is no drama, and no restrictions most FS have.
We have 5-6 open spots, you can bring all 3 members here if ya want.

neeronie

Hi all,

I will see where your city is o and write to you

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
AND at the very top, just above the post's title you can see what world they are on. So if you aren't on the world, no point responding.

AJ

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Guys, the original post here was from 2016. If the person is even still playing, presumably their needs have changed dramatically.
I know, right? I run a FS in Khel and we need 1 more member to fill out our ranks. So I get excited when I see activity in the members seeking FS thread. Cause, potential recruit! Then I look more closely and see the original post date. I really wish there was a way for players to delete threads like this after they find a fellowship, so these kind of threads don't get necro'd years later.

Kekune

I really wish there was a way for players to delete threads like this after they find a fellowship, so these kind of threads don't get necro'd years later.
They can edit them to say they've found a home, but few bother. I'm sure I wouldn't think of it if I were an infrequent forum visitor.

Aritra

They can edit them to say they've found a home, but few bother. I'm sure I wouldn't think of it if I were an infrequent forum visitor.
I ended up editing mine. I thought that having a fellowship listed next to my name and a banner was enough for people following up to see I was taken and move on. I received more invites after I had a banner/FS name. Weird. So, I went back and added an edit so newer viewers would know and save the pitch. ;)

Deleted User - 4684565

I started a fellowship in Arendyll The Old Guard , a few weeks went by nothing happening so I came to the forum and I asked Darielle what should I do she told me to keep inviting and give personal invitations so I did and now I have 3 new members
Personal invitations works for me I took Darielle's advice and it worked and I believe more will come So if you aren't getting many prospects I
suggest a more personal touch give them a personal invitation

wilt337

Hi all,

come on over and give us a try -look for wilt337