• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

No Drama seeks new members

DeletedUser2870

The fellowship 'No drama' seeks 1 or 2 new members.
The name wasn't chosen at random, we try to stay drama free. Drama means a kick, so all in all we seem to manage it fine.

WE ARE THE NUMBER ONE TRADING FELLOWSHIP ON THIS WORLD.
Seems that at any given time our members are the ones with the most offers. Although this mostly seems to say something about the sad state of trade on this world as a whole, we try to keep actively trading with everyone.

At the moment, our preference would be someone with the combination of boosted goods: planks, silk, magic dust.

DeletedUser594

This is the Arendyll thread, I believe you were looking for the Elcysandir thread.
Cheers.

DeletedUser2870

*LOL*..you're right. My world on the dutch server is Arendyll, so I guess I was still half asleep.
Moved to us5.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser594

Yes- note the bottom right corner of Dhurrins last post: Moved to US5
Last edited by a moderator Jun 2nd

It was relocated here to be in the intended thread. They could have edited out the last two messages for clarity but didn't so...here we are

DeletedUser1317

Thank you, I did not see that.. at the right

all is good then..