• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

"No Free Slot"

defiantoneks

Game version: v1.149.4-(fd2d42d) - html5 (2022-04-08 12:15)
Game world: Winyandor
Browser + version: Firefox 98.0.2 (64bit)
Operating System: MacOS Catalina
Humans or Elves: Hooman

Reproducibility: 2/5 = happens randomly

Current situation:
"No Free Slot" appears in random location on screen. Cant be dismissed or closed. Periodically will vanish if enough action occurs nearby.
User "suspects" but cannot confirm a correlation with game freeze

Expected situation:
random text should not appear in game screen

Reproduction Steps
I got nothin.

Screen Shot 2022-04-08 at 6.52.39 PM.png

Last edited:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I've seen this a few times. The game freezes are hard to capture, too. I get them on browser and refreshing the page fixes it. Refresh time for me on browser is fast. While my computer is fast and hard-wired to the modem/router, I do live in a rural area and our DSL service can be sketchy at times. I'm used to refreshing a page first if things go wonky and then if it doesn't clear up the problem look for Internet connectivity problems. Since refreshing seems to always clear the freezing on this site (and I do need to refresh on the game way more often than any other site), I never get the screenshot.

sambria

Chef
I have gotten this from time to time as well, and i just get so confused, i have to refresh the whole page and or just wait it out. It does go away after minute or so, and it only happens when you hover over an item that has no slot to go in. If you try not to hover your mouse over it, it should be fine. Hope this helps.

OIM20

I had this happen just now with different text.

Access details:
Version: v1.149.4-(fd2d42d) - html5 (2022-04-08 12:15)
World: Harandar
Browser: Firefox 99.0 (64-bit)
Screen resolution: 2560 x 1600
Account name: OIM20
:elf:
Reproducibility: 3/5 - happens sometimes
Screen: 09 April 2022 lingering text.jpg

(eta):
World: Elcysandir
09 April 2022 lingering text2.jpg

Reproduction Steps:
1- Open a window within the game, such as Barracks, Training Grounds, or Trader.
2- [random occurrence]
3- Close in game window (eta) by clicking off the side, not using the "x".
4- See lingering text where mouse hovered before closing the window.

Possibly a lag issue?

Last edited:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I also had the "no free slot" last night. It was just weird; I hadn't seen that before.

This morning I've been kicked out of the game several times with a "bad gateway" error. Never had that happen so often, either.