• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

No hover popup on crafting item

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
The currently available (to me) crafting item for KP does not offer a hover popup, so there is no way to know how many kp I am getting for my effort. Doesn't matter if it is in the available projects, or actively in my queue, no popup appears, No info is available. Unless the three hour, 270 fragment job is to craft 1 KP, In which case, Why?

Game version: v1.70.6-(362a583) (2019-01-15 10:19)
Game world: Felyndral
Browser + version: Tested in both Firefox 64.0.2 (64-bit) and Chrome 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version: Using HTML5
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920*1080
Account name: Ashrem
Humans or Elves: Ellves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Attachments

• No hover Popup1.png
    No hover Popup1.png
    276.4 KB · Views: 64
  • No hover Popup2.png
    No hover Popup2.png
    273.3 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

DeletedUser2768

I had this happen in my tech tree the other day. I hovered somewhere else and got the popup.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I suspect that's something different. Besides multiple re-checks, I reloaded the browser and tried a different browser. It seems likely Shimmerfly is correct, and there is no popup. The crafted item was to create a single kp at a cost of a catalyst and several hundred fragments and three hours.