• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

No Longer FS-Less in Sinya ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)

DeletedUser26654

See Update Below, I cannot delete the thread!

Attachments

• Call Him George.JPG
    Call Him George.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 81
Last edited by a moderator:

Peggee

As the headline says, I am in search of a FS in Sinya through at LEAST the next FA, longer if we're all happy happy, joy joy.... Just left my teensy secret FS yesterday.
My city in Sinya still needs one Evo for this just-finished Elvarian Games tourney. Would like to try out a FS who plans on completing at least two paths in the upcoming Fellowship Adventure. Must get at least bronze or better in Spire. Please send me a message, I'm in roaming mode! Thanks!
Boosted in planks/scrolls/dust in Sinya Arda. Just entering the Forbidden Forest chapter.
Some weirdo with three heads just came by, looking to cut down a tree with a herring...
Goodfellow Meadows needs a member. We complete. All three stages- all three path in the first stage, usually 2 path on the second stage and then we finish as much as we can in the third stage.

Dexxa

We have in opening in arendyll, Hawk’s Nest. We reach Gold in the Spire each week since almost the beginning of spire & we get 12+ chests in tourney. Can you complete spire? We are a friendly fellowship and can offer lots of help with trades if players need the goods in order to complete spire. Reach out if still looking