• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

No longer looking

• Thread starter DeletedUser29287
  • Start date

DeletedUser29287

I’m looking for a fellowship that is interested in participating in events; tournaments, spire, FA. I’m currently nearing the end of chapter 2 with marble, crystal and elixir for my boosted goods. I’m also currently silver in the festival league and would like to be able to grow my triumph of the tides with me as my city gets bigger.

Jiali

Hi Princess, which world are you looking for a FS? I'm in a great FS which is very competitive when it comes to the spire. We're in Sinya Arda

DeletedUser29287

The world I'm looking for a fellowship in is Winyandor

Gelgep

Howdy, Sector 7 a fellowship in Winyandor is recruiting Active players. I'm Gelgep, a Mage with FS. We need players wanting to continue to grow in Elvenar and help others become successful in the tournaments and Spire. No pressure just help the FS. Looking for leaders with patience

DeletedUser29287

I decided to no longer play in Winyandor so I’m no longer looking for a FS

DeletedUser25391

I’m looking for a fellowship that is interested in participating in events; tournaments, spire, FA. I’m currently nearing the end of chapter 2 with marble, crystal and elixir for my boosted goods. I’m also currently silver in the festival league and would like to be able to grow my triumph of the tides with me as my city gets bigger.
Elvenstats says you're in Khelonaar. So am I and we're Chaos & Mayhem. Cmon on over!