• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

No Longer Looking

DeletedUser6217

UPDATE: We started our own FS.

We're a package deal. All 4 (maybe 5) of us have been playing quite some time (chapter IV and higher), so we can offer advice & help where needed and we're happy to do so. Two of us have AM experience.

deadsnake boosts: planks, scrolls, magic dust
Starisphere boosts: steel, scrolls, elixir
Calenmir boosts: steel, crystal, elixir
LadyVivienne boosts: marble, crystal, elixir

** There might possibly be a 4th person who will want to join along with us. **

We all three build only our boosted goods.

We are looking for a FS that has active players where NH is high and minimum required visits are at least 4x per week.
Tournaments are a plus.
Fair and 3* trades only (if your FS allows 0 and 1 star then we're not right for you as we don't believe them to be fair to anyone)
Cross tier trades - no crazy ratios please, if they're allowed. We understand the trader really isn't fair on cross tier trades with its 4:1 ratio; 3:1 is better
Daisy chain on Ancient Wonders is a plus as one or two players may join.

Please contact Starisphere if you have any questions.

Thank you for any interest, but we had others follow us, so we started our own FS. We are no longer looking for a new FS.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6497

We're a package deal. All 4 (maybe 5) of us have been playing quite some time (chapter IV and higher), so we can offer advice & help where needed and we're happy to do so. Two of us have AM experience.

deadsnake boosts: planks, scrolls, magic dust
Starisphere boosts: steel, scrolls, elixir
Calenmir boosts: steel, crystal, elixir
LadyVivienne boosts: marble, crystal, elixir

** There might possibly be a 4th person who will want to join along with us. **

We all three build only our boosted goods.

We are looking for a FS that has active players where NH is high and minimum required visits are at least 4x per week.
Tournaments are a plus.
Fair and 3* trades only (if your FS allows 0 and 1 star then we're not right for you as we don't believe them to be fair to anyone)
Cross tier trades - no crazy ratios please, if they're allowed. We understand the trader really isn't fair on cross tier trades with its 4:1 ratio; 3:1 is better
Daisy chain on Ancient Wonders is a plus as one or two players may join.

Please contact Starisphere if you have any questions.
Hi, I'm Bridgettgreenleaf I think we maybe what you're looking for. Come by, check us out. rebelwood

DeletedUser6217

Thanks all. We had other people who wanted to follow us, so we just decided to start our own FS.

DeletedUser3122

Thanks all. We had other people who wanted to follow us, so we just decided to start our own FS.
Oh phooey, our FS does everything you're asking. I currently have 2 members that are going to be removed, and may have had 2 more. Oh well!

DeletedUser7986

Ahh sorry to hear that. We were opening several more spots to take you all. Best wishes in your future endeavors though!

DeletedUser6217

Thank you all for the offers. You never know what will happen when you leave a bad situation. As it turned out this time, we had people saying "hey, where'd you go & can I come?" lol

Tanis-Wulf

I have four openings in Mystic Dream Riders (arendyll, US 1 server). We are ranked 113 and have a lot of active players. Would love to have you guys join us.

DeletedUser6217

I have four openings in Mystic Dream Riders (arendyll, US 1 server). We are ranked 113 and have a lot of active players. Would love to have you guys join us.

Thank you, but more people followed us, so we started our own FS.

DeletedUser6217

Delete your post
You can't delete a post. You can only edit a post. The people who have created this forum didn't put an option for us to delete our posts.
You should check this out before telling someone to delete a post.

DeletedUser3821

The first post will not have a delete button.
Check the upper right hand corner of the first post. There's a "Thread Tools" spot with a little white arrow. That will allow the original post creator to change the post title.;)

but I don't want to be helpful or anything....

Last edited by a moderator:

Calenmir

Or people could check the date of the original post and then not reply to it. That is what is causing the confusion, not the post itself. There are literally dozens of posts for folks looking for homes and none of those have been changed, and yet it's this one everyone is having an issue with. Please note that the original poster did edit her post to say We Started Our Own FS. But that wasn't read. Further on June 14th she reposted an explanation. So let's all be fair here - it's August. How is this at all confusing and WHY is this the only post that folks are having issue with? If a note of this nature is literally MONTHS old then clearly you should ignore it - or check to see if they are in a FS before replying.

DeletedUser6217

Hmmm, I have a delete button on mine. Just trying to save some additional confusion, for people actually needing an fs or members.
As Calenmir said, the first post doesn't have a delete option.

Check the upper right hand corner of the first post. There's a "Thread Tools" spot with a little white arrow. That will allow the original post creator to change the post title.;)
I know that, but when I've already edited the original post itself & the post is so old, why should I need to do this? I have done it just to appease you people. But this person that chose to tell me to delete it when they obviously didn't know it could not be deleted is what caused the whole problem in the first place. When I edited the original post, it was bold and in red - very noticeable. It didn't cause any problem for months until Earthbornlcarus made it be a problem & made this very old thread pop up to the top. You people need to stop commenting so it'll drop to the bottom again where it was. In the words of Elsa...LET IT GO!!