• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived No Magic Eggs!

DeletedUser20539

I finally was able to log onto the game and now I don't have any Magic eggs to pick up! (9:36 PDT USA) Please resolve. Thank you.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
They seem to be a lot less frequent in this event, at least for me. I've been logging in every half hour for the past 6 hours and I've gotten 4 total. I hope they start dropping better; best of luck to you.

DeletedUser23049

I finally was able to log onto the game and now I don't have any Magic eggs to pick up! (9:36 PDT USA) Please resolve. Thank you.
I crafted a fire phonix last night. Egg that is.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
They spawn roughly one essence crystal an hour, to the max of 6, and they do not start the spawn timer til the first time you log in after the event starts. So you will not have your first one to collect til at least an hour after the first time logging in with the event active.

I logged into the game right after it started this morning and then went to bed and I had my usual 6 to collect when I got up and loaded the game again.

DeletedUser20539

They spawn roughly one essence crystal an hour, to the max of 6, and they do not start the spawn timer til the first time you log in after the event starts. So you will not have your first one to collect til at least an hour after the first time logging in with the event active.

I logged into the game right after it started this morning and then went to bed and I had my usual 6 to collect when I got up and loaded the game again.
Thanks Enevhar! I forgot that they didn't start dropping until I logged in. And I was unable to get on the site for almost 2 hrs this am. <Sigh> not a good thing.