• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

No Main Hall?

DeletedUser2075

Hello.. I looked through as many post as I could about inactive players and cities.. I have quite a few on my world map and it does not bother me to much because I can still hit there Main Hall for coins.. but I do have a few who some how Deleted there Main Hall?? I did not know you were able to do that.. so there is no way to even get coins from these cities...

Do we report those cities or just wait it out?

Valtitude

Are you certain the Main Hall's been deleted, or is it under construction? If it's under construction, it will remain that way until the player logs into the game again, whenever that is - if ever. I've never seen a 'deleted' Main Hall ... hmmm.

DeletedUser2102

Some who are advanced in the game who have the expansions available may have also relocated their main halls to optimize space. And as Valtitude stated, it may also be under construction, especially if they are in the early stages of the game and have decided to not return for whatever reason. Also, a while back there was a glitch where buildings were not visible. Try clicking on the helping hands and see if hands appear above any empty spaces, if so you can still help them, otherwise it is under construction.

joncrichton

dont know if you still have this issue but Ive had some buildings not load on active players

and thought they were gone then later they loaded again, seems random figured it was internet