• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

No manual fight option

DeletedUser21589

I'm playing in the browser on a PC, and there is a Fight button, but it always auto-fights. I've tried with both Firefox and Chrome. Is there something I need to do in order to manual fight on the PC? Thank you!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I know there is no manual fight option in the mobile version of the game, but I have always had the choice of manual or auto in the browser version. So when you go into a province and click on one of the eight spots, you should get two options, Negotiate and Fight. Then when you click on Fight, you go to the Squad selection screen, which should have two options: Auto-Fight and Fight. So you are saying when you click on the first Fight option, the Squad selection screen only has an Auto-fight button to click?

DeletedUser21589

I know there is no manual fight option in the mobile version of the game, but I have always had the choice of manual or auto in the browser version. So when you go into a province and click on one of the eight spots, you should get two options, Negotiate and Fight. Then when you click on Fight, you go to the Squad selection screen, which should have two options: Auto-Fight and Fight. So you are saying when you click on the first Fight option, the Squad selection screen only has an Auto-fight button to click?
I get the Negotiate/Fight option. If I choose Fight, I get a screen with a single button in bottom center that says Fight, and it always autofights. I checked on YouTube, and there are two buttons on the bottom, probably what you are seeing too. But not me.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I get the Negotiate/Fight option. If I choose Fight, I get a screen with a single button in bottom center that says Fight, and it always autofights. I checked on YouTube, and there are two buttons on the bottom, probably what you are seeing too. But not me.

I have never heard of this before and there is no way to turn off manual fighting in the options. Unless someone else comes along with the answer to this, you should also post this in the Bugs sub-forum so that it can be investigated.

Vergazi

I'm playing in the browser on a PC, and there is a Fight button, but it always auto-fights. I've tried with both Firefox and Chrome. Is there something I need to do in order to manual fight on the PC? Thank you!
I have Firefox with Win 7 Pro here's what I see on mine
battling.png

battling2.png

battling3.png

battling4.png

You probably know this, but make sure your Flash is updated...possibly clear your flash cache?

Last edited:

DeletedUser21589

I'm on Chrome, updated Flash, ensured the site Flash preference was set to allow, not just Ask. Restarted the browser, Flash is set to Allow, and I see no change in fight options. Thanks for your help folks. I posted in the bug forum.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
I would put in a ticket to support and see if they can see what is wrong. They will be able to help you more then anyone here on the forums can as they can actually look into your game and see what is going on there. To get to support click the gear icon at the bottom right of the screen in game and click the support button!

Vergazi

UPDATE **********************************************************************
I have a chapter one city and it only gives me the one fight button, just like @Ari the Green mentioned, only I'm on PC. When I hit the fight button it auto-fights with no option to manually fight. Perhaps it to simplify it for beginners?

DeletedUser21589

I did file a support ticket as suggested, and the staff responded by apologizing and saying that the dev team was looking at the issue. Sorry to hear that it's hitting you too, though that might be easier to debug, since it isn't just some weird thing about my machine. Based on the response I got, I don't think the behavior is intentional.

Vergazi

I did file a support ticket as suggested, and the staff responded by apologizing and saying that the dev team was looking at the issue. Sorry to hear that it's hitting you too, though that might be easier to debug, since it isn't just some weird thing about my machine. Based on the response I got, I don't think the behavior is intentional.
All of my later chapter cities are fine and have both buttons, just the Chapter one city has only the one fight button. Nevertheless I'll log on now and double check and update this if there is anything worth mentioning.

DeletedUser

UPDATE **********************************************************************
I have a chapter one city and it only gives me the one fight button, just like @Ari the Green mentioned, only I'm on PC. When I hit the fight button it auto-fights with no option to manually fight. Perhaps it to simplify it for beginners?

I don't know what's going wrong for you folks, but I just now started a new account, so it's a brand new city not attached to anything, and I have the option to auto fight or fight.

2019-03-19.png

Vergazi

Are all three of you on a US server or somewhere else in the world?
I'm on a US server to my knowledge-us7-Ceravyn. The weird thing of it is only my chapter one city only has the one fight button. My cities with chapters after that are just fine with both buttons.

DeletedUser

Hmmm...maybe after I complete the tutorial for the Human city I'll open an Elf city and test that.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I'm living in the US, playing on the US server, posting on the US forum. :p

This new character/account is Human. I don't know if that matters.

Just have to make sure. The fellowship I am in has a few members not in the US, but they are playing on the US servers.

Also, wasn't there something about the fighting getting rebalanced again? Was that part of the last update or still coming? This could just the a case of something still being tested leaking onto the Live servers. What we need is someone to start a brand new city on Beta and see if they get this too.