• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived No notification of Boost increase

StarLoad

I have noticed today on two smaller accounts that the notification that your boost has increased is not popping up after the required amount of relics.
Over both accounts on Arendyll and Khelonaar the dust boost increased without notification.

Bug or unannounced change?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Depends on what you did to get the boost increase. Getting a relic when doing a visit or making relics in crafting have never triggered the notice of a boost increase. The only times I remember for sure ever getting the notice is when collecting the relics when completing a map province or when collecting relics from a tournament province. But aside from that, I got the notices just fine in my Beta city during the Silk tournament and when I completed a Gems province there a day or two ago. I do not have a small city on a Live server, so I cannot verify if something is buggy just here.