• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

No offers at all showing in Trader

• Thread starter DeletedUser23499
  • Start date

DeletedUser23499

I don’t know if this is a bug. I thought I would check in to see if this is happening to anyone else before reporting. Usually, there are 15 or more offers showing. There have been zero (0) all day. My own offers, however, are showing and being accepted. Maybe no one is posting any, but that is highly unusual, especially on a weekend. Anyone else having this issue?
Thanks

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
I often have times when there is nothing in the trader. Not a glitch, just no one in your sphere is posting. It is a measure of inactivity in your current neighborhood combined with the time of year. COVID or not, people still take vacations and are offline.

DeletedUser23499

You are right. This afternoon, posts are back.:)

I often have times when there is nothing in the trader. Not a glitch, just no one in your sphere is posting. It is a measure of inactivity in your current neighborhood combined with the time of year. COVID or not, people still take vacations and are offline.