• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

No offers for discounted diamonds

MarbleMan

Game Version: v1.158.3-(6ba9a3e) - html5 (2022-08-18 10:28)
Game World: Ceravyn
Browser: Edge Version 104.0.1293.63 (Official build) (64-bit)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10
Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account Name: MarbleMan (Elves)

I have not received an offer for discounted diamonds since I don’t know when. I have other accounts that receive these offers every month or so but not on this account. I have received other types of offers (i.e. expansions, event items, etc) but no diamonds. Can you please check into this. Thanks.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
These are random offers. I have never gotten an offer for discounted diamonds, and I've been here 3 years. My other id gets them all the time. They can't look into it because it's not broken. It's designed to offer diamonds to some people ... and from what I have seen, it's the ones who have never bought diamonds at regular price who get the offers. Of course, that's just my experience so it may not be true (about regular price). It just seems like it to me.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
My understanding is these offers/promotions are not in the control of the devs or customer support.
It sorta makes sense; most large companies have a separate sales/marketing department. When dealing with companies set up that way, I've always been able to access the 'sales' part of that department. Never have I been able to access the 'marketing' part which is where these types offers/promotions would usually be handled :(

SummerAmbrosia

Yes, I did get awesome offers for discounted diamonds.
It was about 2 months ago.
The offers just kept coming and coming. It was awesome.
I have not got one single offer on Harander since. I was wondering what was up, so now I know. Thanks for this thread

defiantoneks

i've never paid for diamonds and can't recall ever getting an offer. i was buying stash houses, but that's really not a bonus anymore from what i can tell.
right now i have one where you get a couple RRs with diamond purchase. meh.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I have gone a full year without spending any money on the game and during that year, I have received a 100% offer every other month. But I think the 1-year thing triggered something because, in 6+ years of playing, I got my first ever 200% offer today, so of course I used it, especially since the extra RRs with diamond purchase was valid at the same time. lol

But anyway, I don't know if that full year wait was a coincidence for the offer or triggered it.

@SummerAmbrosia your world does not matter for diamond sales because diamonds are shared between all cities you may have on the same US account, so an offer in one world is valid for all of them.

SummerAmbrosia

I have gone a full year without spending any money on the game and during that year, I have received a 100% offer every other month. But I think the 1-year thing triggered something because, in 6+ years of playing, I got my first ever 200% offer today, so of course I used it, especially since the extra RRs with diamond purchase was valid at the same time. lol

But anyway, I don't know if that full year wait was a coincidence for the offer or triggered it.

@SummerAmbrosia your world does not matter for diamond sales because diamonds are shared between all cities you may have on the same US account, so an offer in one world is valid for all of them.
So everyone on all US servers recieve the same offer. I didn't get a 200% offer today. I'm confused as usual lol.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
So everyone on all US servers recieve the same offer. I didn't get a 200% offer today. I'm confused as usual lol.

No, diamond sale offers are randomized and personalized to each player/account by some computer program/coding that Inno uses, so there is never a diamond sale that everyone gets at the same time, the way we get all other sales and special offers. All those others actually are sent to every account at the same time.

SummerAmbrosia

No, diamond sale offers are randomized and personalized to each player/account by some computer program/coding that Inno uses, so there is never a diamond sale that everyone gets at the same time, the way we get all other sales and special offers. All those others actually are sent to every account at the same time.
Ah, ok. Thanks very much, I get it.