• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

No reward if completing quest on map screen

DeletedUser15306

Game version: v1.47.3-(96dbf72e2) (2018-02-14 8:05)
Game world: Arendyll
Browser + version: chrome latest
Flash Player version: not sure
Operating System: windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: sinrakin
Humans or Elves: elf

Reproducibility: 2/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Occasionally got the sense it was happening - tried it once while paying strict attention and it happened. Not sure I want to try it too many more times :)

Quest title: Cyclic quest chapter 4 complete a province (maybe other)

Current situation:
Finished a cyclic quest earlier today (not sure which one), on the global map screen (not the city), quest had green check, clicked to finish it, did not get popup with reward, did not see reward amounts (gold/exp) get added to my totals - wasn't paying a lot of attention so thought maybe I just didn't notice it. Tried again tonight while paying closer attention, with complete a province quest - completed it on the map screen, green check on quest, clicked quest while watching my exp totals - should have gained 4k exp, but no popup and no change in exp, but quest cycled to next quest and I lost the completion. Hit reload on the browser to see if maybe it updated but just didn't display on the browser, but that didn't change anything. I kind of feel like I've seen this before as well; I've just gradually become aware of it.

Expected situation:
Expected to get reward for clicking completed quest no what screen is displayed when I complete the quest.

Reproduction Steps
As near as I can tell, just complete a cyclic quest in a province, hit the globe icon to go back to the map, click the completed quest
2. Ideally should get a popup I think showing you the reward, and if you click OK you get the reward
3. Actually I see no popup, but completed quest disappears, replaced by next cyclic quest

DeletedUser115

Marking as cannot reproduce. If still experiencing this issue, please message me.

Thanks!