• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

No sentient goods for orcs from Witches Hut?

ElfGunn

I just noticed that my Witches Hut gives me orcs, but I'm not getting any sentient goods from my Pyramid of Purification. Is it this this way for everyone, or is there a fix available?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Is it just a display error? I believe I read this before and it turned out that if you check your stash before and after you are getting the goods, but the floating text doesn't appear.

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Only the primary good collected from a building generates a bonus, if there is one. Orcs from the Witch's Hut are not the primary good, so it does not make sentient goods from the Pyramid.
:oops: Just tested it. confirmed no goods.
pyramid.png

Last edited:

Zoof

Thanks Soggy. I should've mentioned I play on the app, so I don't get those Help info's.
I dunno. I was able to find that information in the app rather readily. The icons in those AW info menus do seem to give out more info than in most places in the app.

1670621539989.png

I still get what you mean. The app has a long way to go to reach feature parity as compared to the browser in terms of tooltips.
Feature request: Being able to figure out how long the enchantment on whatever building it's on in my city without having to resort to using the PC/browser version of Elvenar
Feature request: Being able to figure out what boosts and bonuses are affecting what when producing such stuff as coins, supplies, and goods... by clicking on the production icon.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Enevhar Aldarion is right about how Pyramid works. Awhile back I tried Pyramid of Purification and I filed a bug report because I wasn't getting sentient goods from my Witch Huts (I have 2 huts per city). Helya explained the exact same thing to me about how orcs are not the primary production item of Witch Hut. Since I have double Witch Huts and they are a big part of my orc production, I ended up getting rid of Pyramid. I had just built it, so it was still level 1 and not a big loss. I am just glad I realized this right away before I had spent lots of KP upgrading it.