• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

no such player

DeletedUser4372

i can login here, i was actually playing and just switching servers when it said no account exists. i tried to contact customer support but it also refuses my account login info there. i pinged your server and it is working, my other account logins just fine. this is my first and main account.

Kazmyr

I'm having same issue on both computer and cell phone. I tried logging in with both username and email, switched browsers, cleared cache, etc. and still says neither exist.

DeletedUser14118

upload_2018-3-28_12-20-29.png

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Once you get a rejection of any kind, it's safest to close that browser window and try a new one.

DeletedUser4372

this resolved for me later in the day, i had to run family member to testing and hours later, when returning home, it worked as normal. I had closed all browsers, and ran cc-cleaner to clean all cache's before i posted this. as Ashrem suggests, kind of. see you all in game!