• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

No supplies for neighborly help (same day)

DeletedUser6871

A lot of my neighborly help that should provide both supplies and coins is providing only coins. I've had a minor bug with this for months — many of my neighbors and fellows failed to show the color/icon that indicates I'll get supplies for it. However, if it was within the normal 24 hours (or was it 23?), I would still get supplies whether the icon showed it or not. Now, though, it's failing to give supplies for the ones that aren't the right color. So, when it's a functional issue of getting supplies (rather than just of appearance), I care enough to report it. I also have one of those quests going to gain a ridiculous amount of supplies, so this matters to me more than usual.

I've included a couple screenshots:
1) shows my notifications window, where you can see many of my neighbors who recently helped showing in the wrong color. I made a point to make the screenshot big enough that you can see the time on my clock as well, so you know these are well within the normal 1-day range.
2) shows the moment I gave neighborly help to one of my neighbors. I made a point to include the neighbor's name in the shot so you can find their name in my notifications list in the other shot. Unfortunately, I only have a second and I didn't manage to get the time in this shot as well, but I assure you it's only about a minute from the other shot.

Game version:
__ v1.34.2-(d6918a2e4) (2017-07-20 10:17)
Game world: __ Elcysandir
Browser + version: __ Firefox 54.0.1, but some issue in Chrome Version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version: __ Flash version 26.0.0 on Firefox or 26.0.0.137 on Chrome
Operating System: __ Mac OSX Version 10.12.5
Screen resolution: __ 1280 x 800
Account name: __ Haimish
Humans or Elves: __ Elves
Reproducibility: _3_/5 (I wasn't sure what to put here. It hasn't happened at all in previous days, but it's happened at least 4 or 5 times in a row today. I think it's consistent following a new update. The color issue was at least 4/5, but it always used to still provide the supplies.)

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)
Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 9.18.29 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 9.17.39 AM.png

DeletedUser6871

Thanks! I did look in the bug reports for anyone else talking about this, but I didn't check release notes.