• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

No treasure chests today

DeletedUser43

I did nh yesterday and I received 3 treasure chests while doing all my nh for my fellowship. That is normal behavior.

24 hours later and I was able to do nh again and this time no chests for half my fellowship. This was very odd. Never happened before. I waited another 4 hours so it was 28 hours later and I did the other half of my fellowship and still no chests.

DeletedUser1603

Thank you for your report. Is there anyone else having similar issues?

DeletedUser

I rarely get chests while doing NH. And yes i look...but when there is 3 buildings and a street, it should't be that difficult to find. 9 times out of 10 i won't bother looking as I never find one.

DeletedUser1603

At the moment we're not able to reproduce this and we don't get a lot of reports about this issue either. Should it reoccur, please let us know and include as many reproduction steps as possible :)