• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

NON-Custom signatures....

DeletedUser20709

Hello,
@Sir Squirrel; @druindar faric
First off let me commend the 2 artists currently filling the signature billet. They do an awesome job. It's not easy taking minimal information and making a user happy. Everything is so damn subjective. I commend both of them and their work.

With that being said, I find that I enjoy making these little windows into our soul and want to offer something as an alternative to their work. I will post a variety of signatures I want to make, and if you see one you like, I will tweak it with your name, and maybe any other minor things to make you happy.

Signatures are an expression of the artist's mind, only as restrictive as to the information you give.
I will try and keep the base signatures related to the game, but I promise nothing. Carry on.

DeletedUser20709

Good morning. I thought I might try and create something this morning, and while I was sitting here thinking about it, I thought....maybe I should explain how the process works for me. Of course, I am hoping that it is interesting to whomever reads this, but even if it isn't, at least you will know that I do not do what I do, without a sense of caring and compassion in each piece I create. I can't speak as to why other people do it, that's outside my chain of command, I only know what motivates me....let's get started....
The first thing I do, or try to do is THINK about what I wanna do, what I wanna say, to the people that are going to be viewing what I create. That's a big factor, simply because until I can think of it, I can;t start to create it. I NEED some kind of focus. That's prolly why most real artists have gaps in their work....Luckily for me I have been giving this some thought for over a month and have decided to start by making some WOW based signatures. I dont play that game but my son does and I really like the characters and the game art, and I think it will allow me a large database to draw from.
I'm going to do these posts almost like a journal, just to help me keep focused. As I have no "client" so to speak, it is my nature to become distracted when not motivated. Stay tuned.....

DeletedUser20709

Here are the images we will be working with for this project.
5HMDWNe.jpg
WPKFLTN.jpg

DeletedUser20396

Is there a such thing as having to many signs under the same post? If so, what is it?

shimmerfly

@Saphirra the magnificent
Signatures are a maximum of 150 pixels in height and 500 pixels in width. This also includes any lines of text added to the side or underneath the signature. Sir Squirrel or Druindar would know if there are any other restrictions, if that's what your asking. :D

Nice Pics @Itireae Sharic. Inspiration is a big factor in creating. Have fun!

DeletedUser20709

Sorry I am running behind in my art. Its been raining here for so long, and I need to catch up on my yard work. Should be back at it soon. ;)

DeletedUser20709

Every time you change your SIG though it changes it for all previous posts as well
I don't change it per se @Gath Of Baal. I have it on a rotator, which I can add as many different sigs as I want to a list, and it changes it randomly, from those I provide. I like diversity. :)
Hope this clears up any confusion about mine always being different.

Gath Of Baal

That happens every time you change a signature Gath, If you look at your older posts all of them will have your new sig in it, and if you changed to the other one I made you then it will be under all your posts. (new and old).

Yeah I had thought that was what saphirra the magnificent was talking about.. and was trying to explain that having more then 1 sig would not matter because every time you change it all your prior posts change too... It would be nice if each post kept the individual sigs you posted with though

DeletedUser20709

Good morning folks,
I finally got around to creating something this morning, but alas, it isn't what I said I was going to do. I am a fickle artist, I change my mind repeatedly, I throw away 10x the amount of work that anyone ever sees, and I have to "feel" like I know what I am doing, while I am doing. Sadly, sometimes that comes and goes while I am creating. I lose focus and have to stop.
For about the last 7 months I have been wanting to work on a project. I am a big GUNNM fan, which is Japanese manga (comic books), and it is the manga in which the new movie Alita: Battle Angel comes from. So, I took the liberty of creating a few pieces which feature Alita, because that's where my heart led me this morning.
I hope you enjoy them. If you would like any of my signatures to use, post here or send a message. First come, first served. I will add your name.

uqJdOjF.png