• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

NON-Custom signatures....

DeletedUser20709

I went ahead and finished the original piece I had posted in the beginning. I would like to point out that in the original art the warrior only has a partial sword.
NgGGsrU.png

I couldn't use that so I had to create the rest of the sword. I'm pretty happy with it.

Same rules apply. If interested, shout out.

SICihxZ.png

DeletedUser20709

Seeing everyone sharing their art made me want to show off a couple pieces of mine that weren't signatures.
This was one of the first things I drew that I was proud of. It's about 10 yrs old. It's called "Adrift "

OsI9Sdu.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7527

Hello,
@Sir Squirrel; @druindar faric
First off let me commend the 2 artists currently filling the signature billet. They do an awesome job. It's not easy taking minimal information and making a user happy. Everything is so damn subjective. I commend both of them and their work.

With that being said, I find that I enjoy making these little windows into our soul and want to offer something as an alternative to their work. I will post a variety of signatures I want to make, and if you see one you like, I will tweak it with your name, and maybe any other minor things to make you happy.

Signatures are an expression of the artist's mind, only as restrictive as to the information you give.
I will try and keep the base signatures related to the game, but I promise nothing. Carry on.
ty for the very kind words and you have a talent there as well keep up the great work