• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Non Declinable quests by chptr -

Sirenia

So.. we know that most non declinable quests are usually for a reason. But... some are nearly impossible, and then there are others that are plain just not fair!!!

This one is RIDICULOUS! #36 in Alumi

Bastet Sothep VII Deliver 20,000 Divine Seeds Can decline? NO. Reward 1 coin. Count it ...ONE COIN!
You've got to be kidding me!! NO wonder people quit the game!!
Seeds take weeks to accumulate..then you have to deliver 20k to move on and the reward is ONE lousy coin?
Come on Inno... you can make these quests more rewarding.

DeletedUser3297

Or, just decline the quest when you complete the Advance Scouts for the next chapter, I declined that one.

All mainline/story quests become declinable once the chapter is completed ;)

DeletedUser2959

Considering that there currently is no chapter after Amuni some of us are stuck on a non-declinable quest. Mine was build 8&4 manufactories.

Sirenia

I collect about 3000 seeds every three hours from my trader, so subtracting sleep time, I can still collect 15-18k per day. That bonus amount you get when you collect is every time you collect, not once a day. Take advantage of it.
True.. I make about 4K every 3 hours...but I also work and cannot babysit my game all day. Even if it's attainable, it's still a massive rip off.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
True.. I make about 4K every 3 hours...but I also work and cannot babysit my game all day. Even if it's attainable, it's still a massive rip off.

Fine. Even if you collect your seeds twice a day, you are getting the 20k seeds for the quest in three days max, not the "weeks" you claimed in your first post.

I primarily play the game at home on my PC, but I also have the app, and I have no problem finding a minute every three or four hours to load the app and collect seeds or mana or whatever I need the most at that moment.

Sirenia

Fine. Even if you collect your seeds twice a day, you are getting the 20k seeds for the quest in three days max, not the "weeks" you claimed in your first post.

I primarily play the game at home on my PC, but I also have the app, and I have no problem finding a minute every three or four hours to load the app and collect seeds or mana or whatever I need the most at that moment.

Good for you. Glad you're happy with it.

DeletedUser9601

A rip off implies you have a better use for those seeds. If you're done with Amuni, you don't. So you get to turn in a bunch of resources you don't need for the ability to progress through the quest tree. The one particular quest you highlight is not "worth it," but completing all the quests is (arguably).

kneesaasmom

It was my understanding that once a chapter was completed in the research tree, the need for those buildings was finished as well. I have completed Amuni and am just now receiving required quests that require Amuni reconstruction. I completed required quests as they were offered throughout the chapter and so, find this to be an unfair exploitation of resources and time whilst I wait for the next chapter to be readied for go live. I've looked at the quest list on gems of knowledge and believe I completed all the quests already, except for selling my portal. Now I must rebuild 8 goldsmith and 4 trap makers and and and. This is silly. I cannot believe I have played this game for as long as I have only for it to end on such a sour note. :( very disappointing.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It was my understanding that once a chapter was completed in the research tree, the need for those buildings was finished as well. I have completed Amuni and am just now receiving required quests that require Amuni reconstruction. I completed required quests as they were offered throughout the chapter and so, find this to be an unfair exploitation of resources and time whilst I wait for the next chapter to be readied for go live. I've looked at the quest list on gems of knowledge and believe I completed all the quests already, except for selling my portal. Now I must rebuild 8 goldsmith and 4 trap makers and and and. This is silly. I cannot believe I have played this game for as long as I have only for it to end on such a sour note. :( very disappointing.
Stop doing the quests until the next chapter comes out. then you'll be able to decline the ones you don't want.

Heming

Once you get into the Dragon section I guess all the other items I was collecting are no longer needed and I can sell everything but the Mana items. Yes or no

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Once you get into the Dragon section I guess all the other items I was collecting are no longer needed and I can sell everything but the Mana items. Yes or no
I'm not clear what you mean by the Dragon section. If you mean Sorcerers and Dragons, then you won't need any of the things that were stored in the Woodelf Portal (chimes, sprouts, etc), unless you want to build some Greenery Streets. You will still need supplies and goods

DeletedUser4582

i finish Chapter Construct research, and i can't decline guest, and i see what you write and you tell to do scout done to decline, they not have Scout after last chapter and i not want to wait the next new chapter to done guest and clear all building, but can have some reward for what i built!