• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Non-quadrilateral building shapes

joboxo

I'm not sure if this has been posted before...so forgive me if I am posting a duplicate idea.

I would like to see a few buildings with different shapes, such as a + or L or T shape. This would add to the puzzle aspect of gameplay and would look pretty cool in my opinion.

Thanks!
Joboxo

DeletedUser2824

I'd really like this, pretty sure I haven't seen the idea posted before either:)

The idea is interesting, but are you sure we want to see what Inno would do with something like this? Their lines of thinking can often be questionable. I mean, we asked for a way to skip quests during events and they gave us more quest cycling. ;)

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
@SoggyShorts You're the layout-plan man, how would you make something like that work?
Endless possibilities-- and the more funky buildings you have the more options you have:
t shape.png

The key would be to still NOT allow building rotation in order to maintain the challenge.

DeletedUser

@SoggyShorts Yeah, I knew you could do it. :D

With so many players having issues balancing city layout with efficiency, this idea might bring some relief.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
This is a nice idea. Somewhat connected, I'd also like to see paired buildings that must be placed touching each other (for instance, if your Builders hut had to be touching the Main Hall)

And I'll bring up, again (for those who would like to have matching buildings for aesthetic reasons), buildings that are flipped, but maintain the same orientation for making entrances and lining roads would be nice.

DeletedUser8946

That would certainly make the game more complex... I like it! Only issue would be how complicated the requirements are. Instead of 4 X 4, it would have to read 5 X 2 X 2 X 3 or something.