• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

NOO PRESSURE is recruiting

nightrider1

We are an easy going group advancing quickly. Looking for someone with Dust/Elixr and crystal/scrolls who has reached the end of Third,beginning of Fourth chapter .Contact me or click the aspirant tab in our fellowship.
Thanks happy gaming

Gaelio

Hi, I play in two other cities and now in Sinya Arda. I'm in a nice fellowship but my trades just sit and sit.
I am boosted in steel, scrolls, and elixir. Does your fellowship have need of these and do they actively trade? Thanks, Gaelio

nightrider1

Hi, I play in two other cities and now in Sinya Arda. I'm in a nice fellowship but my trades just sit and sit.
I am boosted in steel, scrolls, and elixir. Does your fellowship have need of these and do they actively trade? Thanks, Gaelio
Yes to both just sent message to archmage should be back with an answer soon

nightrider1

we have an opening if still interested please apply thanks

DeletedUser8847

Is this FS better than that other where we are?

Gaelio

Hi Freia, it is very nice...but so was the last fellowship. It is just more active in trading. There are actually trades that I can pick up as well as trades that are picked up by the fellowship. So it is more balanced with my boosts anyway. If you do decide to leave, the archmage, Nightrider, pointed out that you had replied and that they would love to have you.

DeletedUser8847

Hi Freia, it is very nice...but so was the last fellowship. It is just more active in trading. There are actually trades that I can pick up as well as trades that are picked up by the fellowship. So it is more balanced with my boosts anyway. If you do decide to leave, the archmage, Nightrider, pointed out that you had replied and that they would love to have you.

You've spoken with Nightrider about me?
I do want that trades go well and FS is really nice place to be.
But I also wish tht my husband can come along, he is good at the game

DeletedUser8847

WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT PERSONS THANKS

If you have very active FS I am interested. But I want be in the same FS as my husband. He is good with this game, very active like me.
Now - Finnish time this is very late - I go to sleep
So please contact me if you are interested.
I produce marble-Chrystal-Elixir
My husband produces marble-Chrystal-Gems

Also I want to give a try to this FS where I joined just yesterday

nightrider1

If you have very active FS I am interested. But I want be in the same FS as my husband. He is good with this game, very active like me.
Now - Finnish time this is very late - I go to sleep
So please contact me if you are interested.
I produce marble-Chrystal-Elixir
My husband produces marble-Chrystal-Gems

Also I want to give a try to this FS where I joined just yesterday
thanks Freia if in the future you wish to consider our fellowship please contact me I'm sure we can find an opening for both you and your husband. Have fun playing

Gaelio

NOO Pressure is still looking for active players. Boost in crystal would be great. This is a fun group of people, and like the name says, there's noooo pressure.