• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Noob

shimmerfly

Hi sw0352 Welcome, and ask if you need help. I would do some exploring the forum and get a feel for everything. Nice and easy.
There is a section in this forum for frequently asked questions, etc... plus a lot of good info on Wiki as well.
Also good people to answer any questions here and in the Question and Help section.
Enjoy!

DeletedUser2768

Welcome!

There is a mountain of information on this forum for you (I got overwhelmed when I first went looking). There are also a lot of great people here that will answer any questions you may have, me included.

I play in Elcysandir, Arendyll, and Ceravyn. Look me up in any of those realms and I'll be happy to help, same name as here.

Nyrva

I'll say "Hello" here. I'm not sure why but it seems I'm not able to create topics, only respond to existing ones, so it limits my participation. (I don't see any options to "create topic" or "new topic" or anything, so I wonder what the criteria is for that.)

DeletedUser

I'll say "Hello" here. I'm not sure why but it seems I'm not able to create topics, only respond to existing ones, so it limits my participation. (I don't see any options to "create topic" or "new topic" or anything, so I wonder what the criteria is for that.)

To make a topic on the forum, find the correct sub-forum you want to post in, and look for the green circle with the white cross in the center of it. Click that, and there you have it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nyrva

Gotcha. I'm just oldschool with this stuff, used to be there would be a specific button that says "post topic" or "new topic". So I wouldn't necessarily think to look for a circle or any kind of icon instead. I was thinking maybe I hadn't met a certain criteria yet or something like you have to do on some forums.

shionnach

Welcome to the Game! The Forum has lots of great info...

FAESIDHE BANNER.png

HJK84

Welcome @sw0352

Gotcha. I'm just oldschool with this stuff, used to be there would be a specific button that says "post topic" or "new topic". So I wouldn't necessarily think to look for a circle or any kind of icon instead. I was thinking maybe I hadn't met a certain criteria yet or something like you have to do on some forums.

I had the same issue when I started "where the damn Create a Topic button!!!!" :mad: