• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Noobie looking for a mentoring FS

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4739144
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4739144

I began playing a couple of weeks ago and need both the guidance of more experienced players and some chat activity. My currently produced boosted good is steel. If I am interpreting things correctly, I will have boosts in scrolls and magic dust once I progress. I've not spent much on the game thus far, but I'm not averse to doing so when the time comes.

Daiman Rahl

Welcome to the game. Sorry not on your world but I can give you a bunch of advice.
First check out Elvengems.com this site is for the game and has tons of info and tips.
Once you hear from some fellowships. Check them out at Elvenstats.com Enter the Fellowship name and you'll see the current players. If they are active they will not have little triangles beside there names; these are bad and are inactive players.
Good luck and enjoy the game.