• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

NoRulesNotKiddings can make room for you

neeronie

Active players only, would like planks but not critical. We are ranked 243 and were formed less then a year ago but finished in the top 30 for the Fellowship Event. This is what one of our new members messaged us......

Brag all you want, I’ve played many games, most have some form of “party” you join. If 50% of the group participates, that’s a lot! This has been by far the most collaborative collective I’ve ever been apart of, I’m very thankful to be admitted at such a low level. Contact neeronie, Only Elves, MasterSunchaser or AtaguS with any questions or for information. We are full right now but can make room so, you need to tell us your intentions so we can do that.

neeronie

Active players only, would like planks but not critical. We are ranked 243 and were formed less then a year ago but finished in the top 30 for the Fellowship Event. This is what one of our new members messaged us......

Brag all you want, I’ve played many games, most have some form of “party” you join. If 50% of the group participates, that’s a lot! This has been by far the most collaborative collective I’ve ever been apart of, I’m very thankful to be admitted at such a low level. Contact neeronie, Only Elves, MasterSunchaser or AtaguS with any questions or for information. We are full right now but can make room so, you need to tell us your intentions so we can do that.
all filled up to overflowing,