• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Not a Bug but a Typo

Gkyr

Chef
@Astram :
In the Wiki in the expanded grid for the BTG the benefits column for the Wholesaler increase starts at 60% and goes up to 500% at lvl 30.
It should start at 160% and all subsequent cells be raised by 100%.
Does this mean that the max is 600%?

OIM20

@Gkyr - I do believe you found a typo in the wiki. :)

btg levels.jpg
In game, it does say 160% for level 1 and 500% for levels 30+. (I took the screens via Bluestacks for the mobile app for clarity.)

Henroo

Oh Wise One
In my opinion it should start a 500% and go up from there, LOL!

AJ
That would break the game. Everyone would just build & level BTG and then rely on the wholesaler. Nobody would ever use standard good manufactories anymore. It is already possible to do this, but it takes help from other AWs like Prosperity Towers and/or Lighthouse of Good Neighborhood now.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
That would break the game. Everyone would just build & level BTG and then rely on the wholesaler. Nobody would ever use standard good manufactories anymore. It is already possible to do this, but it takes help from other AWs like Prosperity Towers and/or Lighthouse of Good Neighborhood now.

I have to get a bigger tongue so people can see it in my cheek!

AJ

Pheryll

Set Designer
@Astram :
In the Wiki in the expanded grid for the BTG the benefits column for the Wholesaler increase starts at 60% and goes up to 500% at lvl 30.
It should start at 160% and all subsequent cells be raised by 100%.
Does this mean that the max is 600%?

Yes the standard convention for wonders is to display the modified bonus even if that includes the 100% base, which does not come from the wonder.

The interesting ones are those that include the 100% bonus but not the other bonuses that are additive to that. For example, take the time warp bonus to sentient goods and add it to the vortex of storage bonus for sentient goods. Both include the same 100% base, but neither will include the bonus from each other (nor the relic bonus). So adding them together gives a total that is off by the base amount, to which you would then add the relic bonus, potion bonus, etc., keeping in mind to adjust for additional instances of the base amount potentially appearing in each of the bonuses.