• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Not able to "help" certain players at all...

• Thread starter DeletedUser12741
  • Start date

DeletedUser12741

Hello,

Forgive me if this issue has already been posted (I couldn't find it), but there are a couple of players (within my area) that no matter when I visit them, I cannot "help" them at all. In other words, I see the helping hands icon at the bottom of the screen; I click it, but no icon shows up anywhere, and there is only a green "Done" button at the bottom. It's been this way with the same cities since I began playing. I've since expanded way past them, but I still can't help them. Is there a solution?

Thanks in advance! :)

DeletedUser51

Sometimes this will occur with players if there is nothing available to help.

Are they by chance smaller players with their Main Halls under construction?

DeletedUser12741

Sometimes this will occur with players if there is nothing available to help.

Are they by chance smaller players with their Main Halls under construction?

Actually there is a main hall which is all finished, and nothing under construction. I didn't know if it would be appropriate to post a player's name here, so if you think it would help to submit a ticket, I could do that.

DeletedUser9551

I have the same issues with several of my neighbors as well.. here a list of players i cant help...

Morak Ebonhart, Antbar2801, Voyager6625

The issue has come up long before those players came within my range of influence... with other players who got remove for being inactive I guess... I also notice that some do have building that never seem to end building up, some cant be help (castle, builders hut, culture building unavailable/unclickable).

my solution would be to make all castle and builders hut always clickable whether they are under construction or not, with no restriction.. so you can always provide the help, no matter what (up to 1 click per player, of course).

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
my solution would be to make all castle and builders hut always clickable whether they are under construction or not, with no restriction.. so you can always provide the help, no matter what (up to 1 click per player, of course).
For the Main Hall, that is already true on the mobile apps.

DeletedUser9551

For the Main Hall, that is already true on the mobile apps.

Sadly, this is still an issue for pc/laptop user , dont know for mac user/ and some province you cant click the builders hut or any culture buildings also.. even if they had other buildings under construction...

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Sadly, this is still an issue for pc/laptop user
I am hopeful that their road-map involves transitioning desktop users to the app code-base once it is is fully functional. They have to switch from Flash to HTML5 over the next year or two, and the slow-down in new features for the web client gives me hope that they are using the app as the test-bed for completely new code instead of adapting the existing Flash code to run under HTML.