• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Not been able to login for over 2 weeks HELP!!!

DeletedUser3174

It tells me to complete the tutorial before I can continue, When I go back to existing city to do tutorial it says Oops something has gone wrong

DeletedUser2753

Ah, Sorry can't help. Is this your first world or Did you pick start a new world after already having one?

DeletedUser68

It tells me to complete the tutorial before I can continue
A player named "pashers" has cities in four different US worlds, has logged on to them all today, and their Elcysandir city has a level 5 Planks manufacturing building. That obviously doesn't match your above reported symptoms.

Could you please try it again, but this time keep a VERY close eye on the browser URL.
  • us will be the prefix for our US worlds
  • en will be the prefix for our International worlds
  • zz will be the prefix for our Beta world
If you need to change regions, you can do so by using the drop down menu that's at the top of the login page.

DeletedUser115

Hi Pashers -

I apologize for the inconvenience on this.

I will try to get an update, and get back in touch with you through your ticket.