• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Not counting Encounters or Knowledge Points in Harvest Festival

• Thread starter DeletedUser19144
  • Start date

DeletedUser19144

Hi,
I've have some issues in Harvest Festival quest, be supposed to solve a quest - Solve 14 Encounters or buy 14 Knowledge Points, but its stop counting on 5 from 14, and i i've allready done 9 -10 encounters before realize than game not counting them ..... this problem is in both Felyndral and Winyandor worlds.
I refresh my page, log off-log in, nothing helps.
Its seems even if i buy Knowledge points is not working, i allready lost enough resources on both worlds for this mistake, is not funny at all.........

Last edited by a moderator:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
The only thing I can think of is if you were doing tournament encounters: Event quests only count map encounters; tournament encounters do not count towards quests. Added to that, whichever option you make something for first is the path chosen. Ex: I intended to buy the KP, but was one encounter away from finishing a map province and getting an expansion and decided to do that first...mistake...now I have to do 13 more map encounters because I picked that option when I completed the encounter.

DeletedUser19144

Im not that silly, Encounters was made on Map provinces, not on Tournament.
Beside that why not counting the 1 Knowledge Point i've buy?
The first 5 from 14 was made the same....so
And another thing suspicios, the count stop at exact 5 from 14 in 2 different worlds.